Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ruthless Cosmetics Haul





RUTHLESS COSMETICS PAINTWHEEL HAUL/MINI REVIEW


I recently placed an order with www.ruthlesscosmetics.com and wanted to share my findings.

I ordered the '6 paintwheel eyeshadow palette' for $75 plus $7.95
shipping to Ireland which works out at €65(approx), which I thought was good in comparison to other companies I have seen with these paintwheels. Because there was a delay with my package they also sent me some goodies, a pigment and a lipgloss, which I thought was very nice of them considering they were not at fault for the delay. There is a choice of 9 paintwheels, I chose.....

Top: Nebula, Wonderland and Carnival.

Bottom: Fireplace, Sprite and Waverunner
.

Size compared to a MAC eyeshadow
The other three I thought had similar colours to those in the 6 I chose but its tempting to go back....

Here are some swatches of each one, please excuse the blurry pictures, my camera skills leave alot to be desired. The top row is swatched dry and the bottom row is swatched over NYX jumbo pencil in 'Milk'. The eyeshadows are a matte finish (with a little glitter) hence why they are be
tter over a base.

Nebula





Wonderland






Carnival





Fireplace





Sprite





Waverunner





All in all I am very impressed with these products. Yes you need a base but to get the best out of any shadow you have to use some sort of base. The colours are amazing, what you see is what you get ( it may not appear so in the swatches but that's just my camera, sorry). Also the packaging is very cute...




I'm pretty sure with most of their palettes you get to choose from 3 designs to have on the packaging with is a nice little added bonus.

Here's some photos of my extra goodies ....






So nice of the girls to do that :)

I'm hoping to do a look with this palette pretty soon so I'll upload some pics so you get a better idea of the colour payoff.

Go To www.ruthlesscosmetics.com and check out their products.

xxX MissKC Xxx



Look done with 'Waverunner'
Sorry pics are bad but you get the idea, colours are bright :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment