Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PHARMACY HAUL






This is what I got from my local pharmacy the other day. I've blogged about the Neutrogena multi-defense day cream before and because there was an offer I decided to pick up a backup and try some of the other products in the line. Both creams were only €6.34 and the scrub was just €3.36! Bargain!!
The night cream is for all skin types and is surprisingly light in texture but makes your skin feel really smooth and soft, so far so good.
The scrub is gentle with small exfoliating beads, I have sensitive skin so scrubs usually leave me red and raw, but my skin was unusually calm after this, sure there was a bit of redness but nothing major. My skin felt so smooth after too!.
I'm really impressed with these products for the price. I can't say if they do what they claim in the adverts as far as defense is concerned but they seem to fulfill their basic purpose pretty well regardless. So if you're looking for skincare on a budget I'd definitely reccomend these products.




VICHY DERMABLEND FOUNDATION

I knew I'd have to try this sooner or later because I adore 'Juicytuesday', as does most of the makeup community on youtube I'm sure, and she's been raving about thhis for quite a while now.
I've only used this once so I can only give you my initial reactions.
Firstly I was shocked at how light and easily blendable it was. Don't get me wrong there is good coverage with this but it doesn't feel at all heavy or cakey. Also the longevity is good, I only set my t-zone and it lasted very well throught out the day.
I got 15 opal and 45 golden beacause I thought I could mix for shades in between. I use false tan all th time so I change shades on a daily basis haha :)
It cost €21 in my local pharmacy so its average in price I suppose.
Definitely worth a try but I'll update you if I have any other opinions on it after using it more.


MissKC
xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment