Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SLEEK BLUSH HAUL


I ordered a couple of blushes from Sleek because I was dying to try them since 'Pixiwoo' said one was a dupe for Nars Orgasm blush (Rose gold). They were €6.00 each plus €6 shipping to Ireland and I got a free mini lipgloss for spending over a certain amount.


I got above top L-R: Pomegranate and Rose gold
bottom R-L: Scandalous and Sunrise



Above L-R: Scandalous, Sunrise, Pomegranate, Rose gold.


Above L-R: Pomegranate and Rose gold


Above L-R: Scandalous and Sunrise





I tried these out during the week and though I really like them there are a couple of things I wanted to say.
Firstly I thought they would be bigger?... It states that they are 8g on the website but that means nothing to me unless I see it infront of me. That said they are only €6 which is cheap in comparison to most blushes so I got over the size thing pretty fast.
The other thing was, with the exception of 'Scandalous', these weren't the most pigmented either, though the colours are gorgeous, shimmery goodness you do have to apply with a heavier hand than say 'La Femme' blushes. They are really buildable though which I suppose is really a good thing seeing that alot of people don't like a lot of blush.
'Scandalous' on the other hand I was a bit scared to use because of the vivid red colour but I actually loved it!, use a light hand though!!. It gives a lovely naturally flushed look.

All in all these are great value for money and are really nice texture and colour-wise.


MissKC
xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment